My Blog List

Thursday, October 8, 2015

I used to write poems when I was studying in college. Later I thought that the poem is something that can’t bring a change. But I was wrong. The poem is the best as a deterrent.
“A Tiger died,
A Tiger died but he was killed,
He was killed by killers and protectors,
Protectors for they couldn’t stop killers,
A Tiger died,
For his well wishers were fast asleep,
Fast asleep for they lived within themselves,
A Tiger died,
For the sins of humans,
Humans those I also fall among,
But I wasn’t called for,
But you can also say so,
A tiger died,
And we talked and wondered,
And we blamed and cornered,
But a Tiger died,
And we said ‘But’ and ‘Why’,
But a Tiger died,
And leaving behind a vacuum,
He left us to kill ourselves,
For if straight or otherwise,
We wouldn’t kill a Tiger,
For there won’t be a Tiger,
 We will kill each other,
The Satan will laugh,
And the Earth will cry,
But there wouldn’t be any help,
A tiger died.”
                          




No comments: